16+ Years of Experience
2020 - CurrentInspireSphere, LLC
Influencer Brand Consultant & E-commerce Entrepreneur
Effectively harness social media for enhanced brand engagement. Have notably achieved success as an Amazon Influencer with a focus on creating compelling video content, significantly boosting product sales, trust and visibility. Developed a thriving pet influencer brand, “The Chi Society”, accompanied by a dynamic ecommerce store specializing in high-end pet apparel.
- Crafted engaging and high-converting content such as reels, social media posts, and videos, leading to significant Amazon sales. In 8 months, review videos have contributed over $450,000 in product revenue with a conversion rate of 13.06%.
- Boosted follower count on an Influencer Facebook page from 2,500 to over 165,000 in just 8 months by capitalizing on viral reels. This strategy resulted in a page reach exceeding 3M, 2.1M engagements, and 2.8M impressions.
- Successfully expanded TikTok and Instagram audiences to a combined total exceeding 70,000 followers, securing active engagement, brand sponsorship agreements, and affiliate sales.
- Employed email marketing strategies and Facebook groups to promote low-ticket affiliate offers, achieving a conversion rate of 6% within a month.
- Executed strategic campaigns and established brand partnerships to enhance social media engagement and follower growth, boosting brand visibility and partner company sales.
2021 - 2023Broward Real Producers
- Oversaw various digital marketing strategies including social media, PPC, SEO, email marketing, and content marketing. These initiatives resulted in acquiring new vendor partner memberships and expanding brand awareness, with a particularly high click rate in email marketing.
- Facilitated event marketing and management for trade shows and conferences, contributing to successful event execution and increased brand visibility.
- Successfully implemented an SMS campaign for event notifications and updates, resulting in improved attendee engagement and participation.
- Spearheaded lead generation efforts, leading to a significant increase in potential vendor partnerships and brand recognition.
2021-2022Echo Air Conditioning, Corp.
Director of Operations, Marketing and Sales
- Oversaw and managed daily operations of $1.5M multi-service mechanical contractor by utilizing project management and implementing the company’s goals across the organization.
- Created budgets and financial reports that include P&L and profit margins based on jobs completed. Managed team of marketing professionals to conduct and implement multi-point digital marketing strategy.
- Reduced process gaps and effectively managed 5 divisional managers: including administration, sales, marketing, and service for residential and commercial arms.
- Established sales goals and strategies that contributed to increased growth in sales and profitability; created and managed diverse advertising strategies including traditional and online channels.
- Initiated and managed a dynamic marketing strategy for real estate agent recruitment, including an attractive offer, PPC campaigns, and local branch events that generated hundreds of potential agent leads.
- Led the redesign of the company website to enhance user experience and brand representation online, resulting in improved web traffic and engagement.
- Oversaw social media management, creating engaging content and campaigns that increased followers, enhanced brand visibility, and boosted customer interaction.
- Developed a two-month PPC ad campaign for the property management division, resulting in a Cost Per Lead (CPL) of $9.93, driving 148 conversions to the website, and generating 68 calls.
- Established a comprehensive workflow incorporating an SMS and email nurture sequence for improved customer engagement and retention.
- Maximized production resulting in the growth of company revenue by 778% by managing the commercial service arm; coordinated and managed the dispatch of technicians to fulfill reactive calls.
- Increased company revenue for the HVAC arm by 80% after implementing a strategic 12-month marketing blueprint that included website redesign, SEO, PPC, and social media efforts and guiding the sales and office teams to close more deals.
- Increased web traffic by over 800% during seasonal peak times; generating increased revenue, organically.
- Spearheaded the redesign of the company website, incorporating a dynamic lead generation funnel that encompassed email and SMS automation, resulting in enhanced customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Devised and implemented organic social media strategies that significantly boosted the generation of auto and home insurance leads.
- Leveraged networking events as a platform for lead generation, establishing valuable industry connections and promoting our insurance offerings.
2019-2020LOTICO Properties, Incorporated
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Start-up private real estate investment firm dedicated to creative financing for home acquisitions primarily B2C
- Managed content marketing design, promotions, and collateral for multiple brands. Built and integrated CRM systems and workflows. Drove client relations through partnerships and communications. Maximized efficiency via automation for emails, calls, and relationship management
- Maximized client returns via relationship management and investment property evaluations; conducted comparative property analyses and researched creative financial options; organized cold-calling efforts
- Created and implemented targeted direct mail marketing campaign to boost response rate by ~5% within 2-month timeframe; researched distressed homeowners’ market for 5 FL counties; formed CRM workflows
- Developed unique advertising campaign which onboarded 25 drivers within 6-month timeframe; designed promotional materials; created communications workflows; created onboarding campaign; crafted landing page
2018-2019We Florida Financial
Vice President, Marketing
500M+ asset sized credit union focused on the South Florida community, B2C.
- Organized team of senior managers to develop deposit product offer; aligned accounting and marketing departments to formulate diverse team; headed bi-weekly strategy meetings; formed tailored marketing campaign
- Created and led millennial employee resource team of 9 members to boost customer acquisition, retention, and engagement; organized team; developed collaborative action plan; presented to board of directors for approval
- Designed and maintained marketing campaign budget; strategized optimization for campaign channels; monitored communications and business tactics; coordinated staff training presentations centered on campaign goals
- Amplified site traffic by 60% within 3-month timeframe by clarifying SEO for niche product; analyzed existing website messaging to identify opportunities for improvement; composed content; updated various site elements
2007-2018Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union
Assistant Vice President, Marketing
250M+ asset sized single-seg credit union focused on Houston Firefighters and their families, B2C.
Assistant Vice President, Marketing (01/2013 – 02/2018)
- Acquired ROMI of +1K% for newly designed and launched 8-week loan product campaign; organized campaign theme and generated offer; trained staff on new campaign; designed and enacted weekly motivational incentives
- Raised client acquisition metrics and achieved ~8% direct mail response rate through marketing campaign strategy; coordinated creation and distribution of promotional material; formulated appealing introductory rate
- Digitized company marketing presence to include social media and online content marketing initiatives; documented annual plan for digital media; headed social media management; led SEO blog writing and reporting
Marketing Director (01/2009 – 01/2013)
- Started company marketing program and led Communications Committee; recognized for efforts as designated Cornerstone Credit Union League Young Professional Advisor; formed delegation committees; wrote business plan
Marketing Coordinator (01/2007 – 01/2009)
- Generated $100K in charitable funds with orchestrated fundraising events; spearheaded collaboration with local credit unions; created email communications plan; organized fundraising program; redesigned chapter website